所在地:湖北
产品详情
关于新概念英语的学习,小编今天带来了情景对话。希望对大家的学习有所帮助,祝愿大家每天都有进步!
ANN: Lo ok, Gary! That policeman's waving to you. He wants you to stop.安:瞧,加里!那个警察正朝你挥手呢。他要你停下来。
POLICEMAN: Where do you think you are? On a race track? You must have been driving at seventy miles an hour.警察:你认为你现在是在哪儿?在赛车道上吗?你刚才一定是以每小时70英里的速度开车。
GARY: I can't have been.加里:我不会开得那么快的。
POLICEMAN: I was doing eighty when I overtook you.警察:我是以每小时80英里的速度赶上你的。
POLICEMAN: Didn't you see the speed limit?警察:难道你没看见限速牌吗?
GARY: I'm afraid I didn't, officer. I must have been dreaming.加里:恐怕我没有看见,警官。我一定思想开小差了。
ANN: He wasn't dreaming, officer. I was telling him to drive slowly.安:警官,他思想没有开小差。我刚才正告诉他开慢点。
GARY: That's why I didn't see the sign.安里:所以我才没看见那牌子。
POLICEMAN: Let me see your driving licence.警察:让我看一看你的驾驶执照。
POLICEMAN: I won't charge you this time. But you'd better not do it again!警察:这次我就不罚你款了。但你不要再开得这样快。
GARY: Thank you. I'll certainly be more careful.加里:谢谢您。我以后一定会多加注意。
ANN: I told you to drive slowly, Gary.安:加里,我刚才叫你开慢点吧。
GARY: You always tell me to drive slowly, darling.加里:你总是叫我开慢点,亲爱的。
ANN: Well, next time you'd better take my advice!安:好啦,下次你还是听从我的劝告!